This vertical hyperbaric chamber design provides a wide doorway and supports rolling a wheelchair directly into this portable hyperbaric chamber. The chamber height is 5′ 3″ with a 32 x 52-inch doorway. We utilize medical-grade components and innovative technology integrated. This Hyperbaric chamber offers an upgraded 10 LPM oxygen generator producing 96% oxygen purity for the most effective treatments and is able to deliver compressed oxygen at 32 KPA or 1.3 ATA. Our system offers a dehumidifier at no additional cost to make your sessions more comfortable. Our system has been built with safety in mind offers an emergency pressure relief button and dual pressure gauges both inside and outside and redundant pressure regulators to maintain consistent circulatory airflow within the chamber during treatments.
Our advanced hyperbaric oxygen systems offer premium features that our competitors do not offer at competitive pricing. With a standard Air cooler to increase comfort and a 10 LPM 20 PSI Drive Medical Oxygen concentrator as a standard feature. Our research and design team has worked hard to provide you with the most innovative features for your therapy.
We believe no other hyperbaric chamber manufacturer can claim they have a more rigid test plan than ours. Our test systems have been running for over 5 years continuously at over 3 times the pressure which is over 43,000 hours with no faults. Once you feel the thickness and ruggedness of our materials, you will be amazed at the value you have received. The hyperbaric chamber reservoir bag is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week. Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant.
With Internal and external pressure gauges to keep the user informed of the current pressurization level and again a feature that some of our competitors at 3 times the price do not provide. One should always have the ability to safely view what pressure the chamber is operating at to avoid any possible early exit of the chamber and subsequent chamber damage.
Our units are made to last 25 to 30 years and can be used continuously with durable triple heat-welded seams, medical-grade materials, and a proprietary 2-zipper system with a center flap that makes our Hyperbaric chamber unit stand above our competition. Our units have many certifications as listed below.
Many of our customers comment on how happy they are to have chosen our hyperbaric chamber and are just so grateful we can provide such high quality at an affordable price. Be careful when choosing a hyperbaric chamber system. When considering this type of purchase for your health, you want to choose a product from a company that will provide you with the best quality and service in addition to a product that will provide effective treatments for years to come.
Call our hotline for any questions! 630-634-7500 to speak to one of our oxygen specialists and learn more about our superior hyperbaric chamber systems.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Features:
- Three Year Warranty with World Class Service and Support
- Delivers 95%+ Oxygen under pressure via a face mask or nasal cannula with a 10 LPM Drive Medical Oxygen Concentrator. (FDA Approved)
- Plenty of room for comfort and to be able to move around.
- Designed to support 1 individual.
- Seams are Triple and Penta welded and be assured that no toxic glues are required nor utilized.
- 3 transparent viewport windows allow for ambient light and monitoring from multiple viewpoints.
- Can be operated alone, without assistance.
- Our unique system prevents carbon dioxide build-up by exhausting the carbon dioxide through the pressure relief valves
- Our Compressor features a 5 stage filtration system and our Oxygen generator filtrates pollutants down to the micron level.
- Features a proprietary 2-zipper system with a center flap providing a seal with leak protection and durability to last a lifetime.
- The unique design of pressure relief valves both internally and externally allows for depressurization from inside or outside the chamber.
- Includes an emergency valve on the chamber to speed the depressurization in an emergency.
- Delivers safe and effective Oxygen sessions at 1.3 ATA (4.3 PSI 32 KPA).
- An internal pressure gauge is equipped so the user can observe the pressure while inside the chamber. The unit has both internal and external pressure gauges.
- Quick connect Internal steel frame allows entry into the unit without the unit collapsing on top of you and holds the shape when the unit is not in use.
- The included air dehumidifier is designed to make your experience more comfortable. This is a premium feature offered at no additional cost.
- Our materials are certified non-toxic medical grade extra strength 3 layer 44 oz. TPU embodied with a polyester material sourced from Germany (used for years by NASA in space suits).
- Provides Double Deck Windows for additional strength.
- Power outage Alarm system – Alerts customers of unexpected power outages.
- Attendant Buzzer – Alerts attendant for assistance.
- Can be operated continuously and safely while reducing carbon dioxide buildup.
- Provides the best quality and features in this price range and rivals many units at double the price.
- Includes video setup training, Quick Tips guides for usage, and Customer support for any questions during acquaintance with the unit in addition to ongoing support.
- 6 months no interest financing available. Apply Now.
Fast Shipping to your door.
- Professional installation is available in most areas.
- Best pricing in the marketplace.
- An optional Air Conditioning system can be ordered that would ensure a cool experience well beyond the capabilities of the air cooling system.
- We sell internationally and can provide our systems to your international voltage and plug type requirements.
- Optionally add our Hyperbaric Chamber Grounding system to remove any possible static electricity from the chamber and customers inside the chamber. (Click Here). We have developed this feature for those customers who are concerned about environments that may be conducive to static buildup, we are the only manufacturer to offer this feature in a soft-shell Hyperbaric Chamber.
Superior Quality is our primary concern with certifications and long term testing:
Our test systems have been running for over 5 years continuously at a much higher pressure which is over 43,000 hours with no faults. Once you feel the thickness and ruggedness of our materials, you will be amazed at the value you have received. The Hyperbaric Chamber reservoir is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week. Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant.
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system.
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system.
ISO 13485 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
We have had some customers tell us stories of purchasing used chambers from our competitors on eBay or other mediums only to find they had leakage. So why buy a used system when you can have a new one and have peace of mind knowing that you are purchasing the best in both quality and features to hold the test of time. We have thousands of satisfied system owners all over the globe internationally enjoying the benefits of our systems.
|OXYGEN HEALTH SYSTEMS HYPERBARIC OXYGEN CHAMBER 4000 WHEEL CHAIR READY SPECIFICATIONS|
|Chamber||29 lbs||N/A||Chamber Size:
Inflated – 61”L x 52”W x 66”HChamber Size Uninflated – 54″ L x 47″W x 58″HDoor Size:
32” Wide x 52” TallBottom Frame width 40″
★ 1.3 ATA | 4.3 PSI | 32 KPA ★ High strength double-sided 44 oz medical grade TPU/ polyester material. ★ Certified Non-Toxic/Eco-Friendly ★ Portable/Foldable ★ Safe/One-Person operation ★ Warranty 3 Years ★ 3 Windows – 1 on each side except back.
(See Spec Sheet)
|42 lbs||640 Watt||13″ L x 12″ W x 24.5″ H|
|OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR FEATURE
★ FDA Approved ★ PSA molecular sieve high technology. ★ Non-Toxic and ECO-Friendly. ★ 18 to 20 PSIG @ 95% Purity. ★ Continuous flow oxygen production, no oxygen tank required. ★ 630 Watt (10 Amps) Heavy-duty motor.
|Compressor||52 lbs||620 Watt||15″ L x 9.5″ W x 10.2″ H|
★ Oil-free ★ Non-toxic/ECO-Friendly ★ Quiets ★ Super adsorption activated filters ★ Double inlet and outlet filters.
|Dehumidifier||11 lbs||300 Watt|
★ Reduces humidity level to keep you comfortable.
|Total system Weight||134 lbs|
|Total system Watts||1560 Watt|
|All Equipment Voltage||110v-120v ( 220V available upon request)|
|Certificates||CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485|
|AC Unit||67 lbs||550 Watt||13″W x 16″L x 22″H|
★ Temp. Range（℃）: -5~30 (Water)
|Grounding Wire||0.023 lbs|
RELIABLE PATENTED ZIPPER SYSTEM
We use the industry’s first “highly sealed triple reinforced fasteners.” Sealed with silicone and 2 layer zipper to completely sealed and prevent leakage for years to come.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PRESSURE GAUGE
Internal and External high-precision pressure gauges, allowing you to control pressure changes at any time.
Allows for accurate observation of pressure inside and outside the chamber.
Emergency Pressure Relief Valve
THE SYSTEM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
|Oil-Free Air Compressor|
|Oxygen Concentrator 10 liter/min Devilbiss from Drive Medical|
|A muffler designed to reduce noise in the chamber|
|2 Oxygen Masks, 2 Headsets, and 2 Nasal Cannulas included to breathe oxygen directly.|
|LED Interior Lighting System|
|Finger Pulse Oximeter to measure blood oxygen saturation|