Our Oxy-Air 32 Chamber has a diameter of 32 inches and provides the best value in the marketpalce. This 32 inch portable hyperbaric chambers provides medical-grade components and innovative technology integrated. We include an upgraded 10 LPM oxygen generator producing 95% to 97% oxygen purity for the most effective treatments and able to deliver compressed oxygen at 1.3 ATA or optional 1.4 ATA. Our system offers an air cooler at no additional cost to make your sessions more comfortable. Our system has been built with safety in mind and offers an emergency pressure relief button and dual pressure gauges both inside and outside and redundant pressure regulators to maintain consistent circulatory airflow within the chamber during treatments. The OxyAir 32 sytem is designed to release carbon dioxide during operation.
We have also integrated our new negative ionizer system to promote the body’s self-renewal process allowing for the compression of negative ions into the body.
Our advanced hyperbaric oxygen systems offer premium features that our competitors do not offer at competitive pricing. With a standard Air cooler to increase comfort and a 10 LPM Oxygen concentrator as a standard feature. Our research and design team has worked hard to provide you with the most innovative features for your therapy.
We believe no other hyperbaric chamber manufacturer can claim they have a more rigid test plan than ours. Our test systems that have been running for over 5 years continuously at over 3 times the pressure (1.8 ATA) which is over 43,000 hours with no faults. Once you feel the thickness and ruggedness of our materials, you will be amazed at the value you have received. The hyperbaric chamber reservoir bag is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week. Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant.
With Internal and external pressure gauges to keep the user informed of the current pressurization level and again a feature that some of our competitors at 3 times the price do not provide. One should always have the ability to safely view what pressure the chamber is operating at to avoid any possible early exit of the chamber and subsequent chamber damage.
Our units are made to last 25 to 30 years and can be used continuously with durable triple heat-welded seams, medical-grade materials, and a proprietary 2-zipper system with a center flap that makes our Hyperbaric chamber unit stand above our competition. Our units have many certifications as listed below.
Many of our customers comment on how happy they are to have chosen our hyperbaric chamber and are just so grateful we can provide such high quality at an affordable price. Be careful when choosing a hyperbaric chamber system. When considering this type of purchase for your health, you want to choose a product from a company the will provide you with the best quality and service in addition to a product that will provide effective treatments for years to come.
Call our hotline for any questions! 630-634-7500 to speak to one of our oxygen specialists and learn more about our superior hyperbaric chamber systems.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Features:
- Three Year Warranty.
- Delivers 95%+ Oxygen under pressure via a face mask or nasal cannula.
- 32-inch diameter provided plenty of room for comfort and to be able to move around.
- Designed to comfortably support 1 individual.
- Seams are triple heat welded and be assured that no toxic glues are required nor utilized.
- 5 transparent viewport windows allow for ambient light and monitoring from multiple viewpoints.
- Can be operated alone, without assistance.
- Our unique design with redundant pressure release valves exhausts carbon dioxide from the system.
- Our 5 stage carbon filter system reduces pollutants down to the micron level.
- Features a proprietary 2-zipper system with a center flap providing a seal with leak protection and durability to last a lifetime.
- The unique design of pressure relief valves both internally and externally allows for depressurization from inside or outside the chamber.
- Includes an emergency valve on the chamber to speed the depressurization in an emergency.
- Delivers safe and effective Oxygen sessions at 1.3 ATA and 4.3 PSI.
- An internal pressure gauge is equipped so the user can observe the pressure while inside the chamber. The unit has both internal and external pressure gauge.
- Quick connect Internal steel frame allows entry into the unit without the unit collapsing on top of you and holds the shape when the unit not in use.
- The included air dehumidifier is designed to make your experience more comfortable. This is a premium feature offered at no additional cost.
- Our materials are as certified nontoxic medical grade extra strength 3 layer 44 oz. TPU embodied with a polyester material (used for years by NASA in space suits). All Non-Toxic.
- Provides Double Deck Windows for additional strength.
- Can be operated continuously and safely while reducing carbon dioxide buildup.
- Provides the best quality and features in this price range and rival many units at double the price.
- Includes video setup training, Quick Tips guides for usage and Customer support for any questions during acquaintance with the unit in addition to ongoing support.
- Negative ION UNIT to enhance treatment. This incredible new option allows customers to receive pure oxygen containing negative ions at high pressure. We are the only company in the industry to provide this incredible new feature and as a standard inclusion.
- Apply for 6 month financing contact us for details.
Fast Shipping to your door by FedEx.
- Best pricing in the market place.
- Optional Air Conditioning system can be ordered that would ensure a cool experience well beyond the capabilities of the air cooling system.
- We sell internationally and can provide our systems to your international voltage and plug type requirements.
- Superior Quality is our primary concern with certifications and long term testing:
Our test systems that have been running for over 5 years continuously at a much higher pressure which is over 43,000 hours with no faults. Once you feel the thickness and ruggedness of our materials, you will be amazed at the value you have received. The Hyperbaric Chamber reservoir is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week. Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant. We have had some customers tell us stories of purchasing used chambers from our competitors on eBay or other mediums only to find they had leakage. So why buy a used system when you can have a new one and have the peace of mind knowing that you are purchasing the best in both quality and features to hold the test of time. We have thousands of satisfied system owners all over the globe internationally enjoying the benefits of our systems.
If you have a specific color requirement for this chamber, we can customize the color for an additional cost.
|SPECIFICATIONS OF OXYGEN HEALTH SYSTEMS 32 INCH HYPERBARIC OXYGEN CHAMBER
|Length: 89 Inches
Diameter: 32 Inches
|★ 1.3 ATA | 4.3 PSI | 32 KPA
★ High strength double-sided 44 oz medical grade TPU coated PETpolyester material source from Germany.
★ Safe/One-person operation
★ Warranty 3 Years
|13″ L x 12″ W x 24.5″ H
|★ FDA Approved
★ PSA molecular sieve high technology.
★ Non-Toxic and ECO-Friendly.
★ 18 to 20 PSIG @ 95% Purity.
★ Continuous flow oxygen production, no oxygen tank required.
★ 630 Watt (10 Amps) Heavy-duty motor.
★ Warranty 3 Years.
|15″ L x 9.5″ W x 10.2″ H
★ Non-toxic / ECO-Friendly.
★ Super adsorption activated filters.
★ Double inlet and outlet filters.
★ 3 Years Warranty.
|★ 3 Years Warranty.
★ Reduces humidity level to keep you comfortable.
|All Equipment Voltage
|110v-120v ( 220V available upon request)
|CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485
|13″W x 16″L x 22″H
|★ Temp. Range（℃）: -5~30 (Water)
|Pressure 1.4 ATA
|★ 1.4 ATA | 5.8 PSI | 42 KPA
|Internal Grounding Pad
RELIABLE PATENTED ZIPPER SYSTEM
We use the industry’s first “highly sealed triple reinforced fasteners.” Sealed with silicone and 2 layer zipper to completely sealed and prevent leakage for years to come.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PRESSURE GAUGE
Internal and External high-precision pressure gauges, allowing you to control pressure changes at any time.
Allows for accurate observation of pressure inside and outside the chamber.
Emergency Pressure Relief Valve
The system includes the following items:
|Chamber Capsule 32 inch Diameter
|Oil-Free Air Compressor
|Oxygen Concentrator 10 liter/min
|Negative Ion Generator unit
|A muffler designed to reduce noise in the chamber
|2 Oxygen Masks, 2 Headsets, and 2 Nasal Cannulas included to breathe oxygen directly.
|LED Interior Lighting System
|Finger Pulse Oximeter to measure blood oxygen saturation
KEY FEATURES OF OXYGEN HEALTH SYSTEMS CHAMBERS
Portable, Simple to Install, Easy to Use
Durable Internal Frame for Greater Chamber Structure Support
Environment-Friendly Materials, NON-Glue, NON-Toxic
Memory Foam Mattress Made for Greater Comfort
Quality Dual Zipper System (YKK) for Durability and Strength
Internal/External Dual Pressure Display Allowing Pressure Reading Anytime from Inside and Outside
Five Carbon Filters Designed to Remove Fine Contaminants and Provide Clean Air
Internally/Externally Operable Pressure Release Valve for Self-Sustaining Operation
Quiet High-Volume Air Compressor Designed to Expel CO2
Dual-Action Air Conditioner for Internal Cooling/Removal of Humidity
Included Ionization Technology to Elevate Negative Ions Inside Chamber
Multiple Spare Ports For Future Expansion
Redundant Pressure Regulating Valves for Added Safety
Super High Pressure 20 PSI, 10 LPM Oxygen Concentrator with 95% Purity
Operational Videos and Training
Higher pressure models available. Higher pressure translates to greater compression of oxygen molecules
Available Models with Advanced Door Design for Easy Entry/Exit for Mobility-Challenged Users
O2 Concentrator at NO Extra Charge
Default Dehudifier at NO Extra Charge Included with Chamber Without A/C
Midwest-Based US Company with all US-Based Customer/Technical Support
*25% restocking fees apply to all hyperbaric products. Return must take place within 15 days of receipt of products. Shipping charges are non-refundable and non-negotiable. Additionally, a $250 warehouse handling/logistic fee would apply.
They actually shrink under this pressure and can squeeze through constricted blood vessels, inflamed tissue, cross the blood-brain barrier, enter lymph nodes, cerebrospinal fluid, and musculoskeletal system. Essentially, oxygen is delivered into all of our tissues, including areas where circulation is diminished, which is an extremely important component as oxygen is essential for the function and maintenance of every cell in our body, regardless of whether it’s an organ, muscle, or bone.
This is analogous to what you see in a can of soda as the CO2 particles are under pressure, and therefore decrease their sizes enough that they dissolve into the liquid. When you pop the can open, the pressure is released, the CO2 particles increase in size and you see the fizz. This is exactly what happens to your oxygen molecules as they decrease in size under pressure and dissolve into the blood plasma. This exponentially increases oxygen delivery through the body and makes it possible for oxygen to enter inflamed tissue or tissue that is starving for oxygen (hypoxic) to support optimal cellular activity.
Oxygen is the final electron acceptor in the Electron Transport Chain, which is where all of the ATP is produced. This is known as aerobic respiration, or how our cells breathe. Oxygen is essential to life, but it is how it affects the function of every cell in the human body that makes it necessary for life. Without oxygen, we can’t make energy for our brain, organs, or any tissue. The more oxygen we can deliver to our tissues, the healthier, energetic and mentally well we feel. It has a very high affinity for electrons (high electronegativity), making it a good electron acceptor and perfect in its role. In summary, Oxygen allows us to make ATP, which is the energy currency of our body, thereby required by all cellular processes to function and therefore heal to support normal bodily and brain function, including organs, bones, joints, muscle, etc.