Our OxyAir 32 inch Chamber is one of the best lying type portable hyperbaric chambers with medical-grade components and innovative technology integrated. This Hyperbaric chamber offers an upgraded 10 LPM oxygen generator producing 95% to 97% oxygen purity for the most effective treatments and is able to deliver compressed oxygen at 1.4 ATA. Our system offers a dehumidifier at no additional cost to make your sessions more comfortable. Our system has been built with safety in mind offers an emergency pressure relief button and dual pressure gauges both inside and outside and redundant pressure regulators to maintain consistent circulatory airflow within the chamber during treatments. We have also integrated our new negative ionizer system to promote the body’s self-renewal process allowing for the compression of negative ions into the body.
Our advanced hyperbaric oxygen systems offer premium features that our competitors do not offer at competitive pricing. With a standard dehumidifier to increase comfort and a 10 LPM Oxygen concentrator as a standard feature. Our research and design team has worked to provide you with the most cutting-edge features for your therapy.
We believe no other Hyperbaric chamber manufacturer can claim they have a more rigid test plan than ours. Our test systems have been running for over 5 years continuously at a much higher pressure which is over 43,000 hours with no faults. Once you feel the thickness and ruggedness of our materials, you will be amazed at the value you have received. The Hyperbaric Chamber reservoir bag is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week. Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant.
With Internal and External Pressure Gauges to keep the user informed of the current pressurization level and again a feature that some of our competitors at 3 times the price do not provide. One should always have the ability to safely view what pressure the chamber is operating at to avoid any possible early exit of the chamber and subsequent chamber damage.
Our units are made to last 25 to 30 years and can be used continuously with durable heat-welded seams, medical-grade materials, and a proprietary 2-zipper system with a center flap that makes our Hyperbaric chamber unit stand above our competition. Our units have many certifications as listed below.
Many of our customers comment on how happy they are to have chosen our hyperbaric chamber and are just so grateful we can provide such high quality at an affordable price. Be careful when choosing a hyperbaric chamber system. When considering this type of purchase for your health, you want to choose a product from a company the will provide you with the best quality and service in addition to a product that will provide effective treatments for years to come.
Call our hotline for any questions! 630-634-7500 to speak to one of our oxygen specialists and learn more about our superior hyperbaric chamber systems.
- Three Year Warranty
- Delivers 95%+ Oxygen under pressure via a face mask or nasal cannula
- 32-inch diameter provided plenty of room for comfort and to be able to move around.
- Designed to support 1 individual.
- Seams have increased strength with a total of 5 heat welds all around and be assured that no toxic glues are used.
- 5 transparent view-port windows allow for ambient light and monitoring from multiple viewpoints.
- Can be operated alone, without assistance.
- Our unique system prevents carbon dioxide build-ups and filtrates pollutants.
- Features a proprietary 2-zipper system with a center flap providing a seal with leak protection and a zipper on the cover.
- The unique design of pressure relief valves both internally and externally allows for depressurization from inside or outside the chamber.
- Includes an emergency valve on the chamber to speed the depressurization in case of an emergency.
- Delivers safe and effective oxygen sessions at 1.4 ATA and 5.8 PSI or 1.3 ATA.
- An internal pressure gauge is equipped so the user can observe the pressure while inside the chamber. The unit has both internal and external pressure gauge.
- An internal and adjustable steel frame allows entry into the unit without the unit collapsing on top of you and holds the shape when the unit not in use. Uses proprietary quick connects for ease of installation.
- The included dehumidifier can make your experience more comfortable. This is a premium feature offered at no additional cost.
- Our materials are as certified nontoxic medical grade extra strength 3 layer 44 oz. or 1 mm thick TPU embodied with a polyester material called Dacron (Used for years by NASA in space suits). The windows on the 1.4 ATA chamber are a stronger triple deck 2 mm thick TPU.
- Can be operated continuously and safely while reducing carbon dioxide buildup.
- Provides the best quality and features in this price range and rival many units at double the price.
- Includes video setup training, Quick Tips guides for usage, and Customer support for any questions during acquaintance with the unit in addition to ongoing support.
- Negative ION UNIT to enhance treatment. This incredible new option allows customers to receive pure oxygen-containing negative ions at high pressure. We are the only company in the industry to provide this incredible new feature and as a standard inclusion.
- Apply for 6 month financing contact us for details.
Fast Shipping to your door by FedEx.
- Best pricing in the market place.
- An optional Air Conditioning system with a fan can be ordered that would ensure a cool experience well beyond the capabilities of the air dehumidifier system.
- We sell internationally and can provide our systems to your international voltage and plug type requirements.
Superior Quality is our primary concern with certifications and long term testing:
Our test systems have been running for over 5 years continuously which is over 43,000 hours with no faults. Once you feel the thickness and ruggedness of our materials, you will be amazed at the value you have received. The Hyperbaric Chamber reservoir is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week. Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant.
- We have had some customers tell us stories of purchasing used chambers from our competitors on eBay or other mediums only to find they had leakage. So why buy a used system when you can have a new one and have the peace of mind knowing that you are purchasing the best in both quality and features to hold the test of time. We have thousands of satisfied system owners all over the globe internationally enjoying the benefits of our systems.
|SPECIFICATIONS OF OXYGEN HEALTH SYSTEMS OXY-AIR 32 INCH HYPERBARIC OXYGEN CHAMBER|
|Chamber||30 lbs||N/A||Length: 89 Inches
Diameter: 32 Inches
|★ 1.4 ATA | 5.8 PSI | 42 KPA
★ High strength double-sided 44 oz medical grade TPU coated PET polyester material source from Germany.
★ Safe/One-person operation
★ Warranty 3 Years
|Oxygen Concentrator||42 lbs||640 Watt||13″ L x 12″ W x 24.5″ H||★ FDA Approved
★ PSA molecular sieve high technology.
★ Non-Toxic and ECO-Friendly.
★ 18 to 20 PSIG @ 95% Purity.
★ Continuous flow oxygen production, no oxygen tank required.
★ 630 Watt (10 Amps) Heavy-duty motor.
★ Warranty 3 Years.
|Compressor||40 lbs||400 Watt||15″ L x 9.5″ W x 10.2″ H||★ Oil-free.
★ Super adsorption activated filters.
★ Double inlet and outlet filters.
★ 3 Years Warranty.
|Dehumidifier||11 lbs||300 Watt||★ 3 Years Warranty.
★ Reduces humidity level to keep you comfortable.
|Total Watts||1340 Watt|
|All Equipment Voltage||110v-120v ( 220V available upon request)|
|Certificates||CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485|
|AC Unit||67 lbs||550 Watt||13″W x 16″L x 22″H||★ Temp. Range（℃）: -5~30 (Water)|
|Internal Grounding Pad||0.023 lbs|
Adjustable pressure control system
Oil-free low noise design provides high volume Air Flow at 70 LPM.
Provides activated carbon two-way filtering technology.
Effectively Purifies air and all dust contaminants.
RELIABLE PATENTED ZIPPER SYSTEM
We use the industry’s first “highly sealed triple reinforced fasteners.” Sealed with silicone and 2 layer zipper to completely sealed and prevent leakage for years to come.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PRESSURE GAUGE
Internal and External high-precision pressure gauges, allowing you to control pressure changes at any time.
Allows for accurate observation of pressure inside and outside the chamber.
Emergency Pressure Relief Valve
The System includes the following items:
|Chamber Capsule 32 inch Diameter|
|Oil-Free Air Compressor|
|Oxygen Concentrator 10 liter/min|
|Negative Ion Generator unit|
|A muffler designed to reduce noise in the chamber|
|2 Oxygen Masks, 2 Headsets, and 2 Nasal Cannulas included to breathe oxygen directly.|
|LED Interior Lighting System|
|Finger Pulse Oximeter to measure blood oxygen saturation|
They actually shrink under this pressure and can squeeze through constricted blood vessels, inflamed tissue, cross the blood-brain barrier, enter lymph nodes, cerebrospinal fluid, and musculoskeletal system. Essentially, oxygen is delivered into all of our tissues, including areas where circulation is diminished, which is an extremely important component as oxygen is essential for the function and maintenance of every cell in our body, regardless of whether it’s an organ, muscle, or bone.
This is analogous to what you see in a can of soda as the CO2 particles are under pressure, and therefore decrease their sizes enough that they dissolve into the liquid. When you pop the can open, the pressure is released, the CO2 particles increase in size and you see the fizz. This is exactly what happens to your oxygen molecules as they decrease in size under pressure and dissolve into the blood plasma. This exponentially increases oxygen delivery through the body and makes it possible for oxygen to enter inflamed tissue or tissue that is starving for oxygen (hypoxic) to support optimal cellular activity.
Oxygen is the final electron acceptor in the Electron Transport Chain, which is where all of the ATP is produced. This is known as aerobic respiration, or how our cells breathe. Oxygen is essential to life, but it is how it affects the function of every cell in the human body that makes it necessary for life. Without oxygen, we can’t make energy for our brain, organs, or any tissue. The more oxygen we can deliver to our tissues, the healthier, energetic and mentally well we feel. It has a very high affinity for electrons (high electronegativity), making it a good electron acceptor and perfect in its role. In summary, Oxygen allows us to make ATP, which is the energy currency of our body, thereby required by all cellular processes to function and therefore heal to support normal bodily and brain function, including organs, bones, joints, muscle, etc.