Our Muliperson Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber is feature-rich and has all the built-in safety features one could ask for. Featuring medical-grade components, NASA technology integrated materials (DACRON), inside and outside pressure gauges, and an emergency pressure release button. Four people can fit inside our multiple Hyperbaric Chamber measuring 6 foot wide and 8 ft tall. Our Hyperbaric Chambers all include a sturdy but lightweight frame.
Call our hotline for any questions! 630-451-8821
Speak to one of our oxygen specialists and learn more about our superior hyperbaric chamber systems.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Features:
- Can be operated alone, without assistance.
- Delivers 95%+ Oxygen under pressure via face mask.
- We offer two medical grade 10 LPM All-in-One Oxygen Generator/Compressor at no additional cost.
- Includes Air Conditioning System
- Delivers safe and effective oxygen at 1.3 ATA and 4.3 PSI.
- Our unique system prevents carbon dioxide buildup and filters pollutants.
- Seams are heat welded and no toxic glues are used.
- Features a unique 2 zipper system with a center flap provides a seal with leak prevention and dramatically reduces stress and possible breakage of the zipper.
- The unique design of pressure relief valves. Making it easier to depressurize.
- Includes an emergency valve on the chamber to speed the depressurization in an emergency.
- Can be operated continuously
- An internal pressure gauge is equipped so the user can observe the pressure while inside the chamber.
- Our materials are as certified nontoxic medical grade extra strength 44 oz. TPU embodied with a polyester material called Dacron (Used for years by NASA in space suits).
- Our system is supported by an external metal frame, allowing for ease of entry and exit.
- An additional port is embedded in our system in case you want to utilize our ionizer or add secondary oxygen generator.
- With our Medical Grade components, we provide the best quality and features in this price range and rival many units at 3 times the price.
- Includes Quick Tips guides for usage and Customer support for any questions during acquaintance with unit in addition to ongoing support.
- 6 month no interest financing available. Call for details
- Fast shipping to your door by FEDEX or DHL
- Best pricing available.
- We sell internationally and can provide our systems to your international voltage and plug type requirements.
To give you an idea of the quality of our systems. All our chambers go through a rigid test plan. The Hyperbaric Chamber system is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week. Our test systems have been running at 1.8 ATA, a much higher pressure continuously for 5 years now. That is over 43,000 hours with no faults. Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant.
Our Super low pricing will not last forever so take advantage of this opportunity today!
We have two different options for Financing.
1) Apply for Paypal 6 Month No Interest Financing Now
2) Apply for Financing through our Quick Approval Finance company – Click Here to Request Business Financing
If you have a specific color requirement for this chamber, we can customize the color for an additional cost.
Exterior Size: 2 meter * 2.53 meters
Interior Size: 2 meter * 2 meters
Pressure variable pressures from 1.1-1.3ATA
Total Weight with Accessories –
Two 70 LPM Air compressor: 54 x 36 x 63 cm – 18 kg – 400 Watt
Oxygen Concentrator: 10 LPM – 28 kg – 500 Watt
Air Cooler: 5 KG – 300 Watt
Warranty: 1 Year
Certifications: CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485
The system includes the following items:
|Extra Strength/Non-Toxic Chamber capsule sized for a maximum of 4 individuals.|
| Two All-IN-One Oxygen Concentrator/Air Compressors Upgraded to 10 liters/min and 140 LPM for Air Compression.
|Exterior Metal Frame|
|A muffler designed to reduce noise in the chamber|
|Oxygen Mask and Headset included to breathe oxygen directly|
|Air Conditioning System|
|Antistatic Earthing Matt|
All In One Oxygen Concentrator/Compressor/Dehumidifier
Providing stable oxygen purity at 10 LPM.
Each machine has been subjected to strict inspection
Internal and External Pressure Gauge
Internal and External high-precision pressure gauges, allowing you to control pressure changes at any time.
Allows for accurate observation of pressure inside and outside the chamber.