This Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber provides pressures up to 2.0 ATA and is designed for durability and comfort. It also offers ease of entry and exit along with many more advanced features, available today in hyperbaric product market space..
HYPERBARIC OXYGEN CHAMBER FEATURES:
- Delivers safe and effective oxygen at 2 ATA or 100 kPA.
- Maintains safe oxygen levels of 25 to 26% which results in a 40% level due to the partial pressure effect of compressed oxygen.
- Smart System monitors and maintains safe CO2 levels.
- Features customizable settings for each session as follows: Usage Time, Pressure, and Temperature.
- All controls available via a simple touch screen display on both the internal and external chamber allows total control of the chamber either internally or externally.
- The sliding glass door makes for ease of entry and exit and also allows for ample light into the chamber while also providing the ability to view clients easily.
- Features an emergency pressure release valve on the inside of the chamber to speed up the depressurization in an emergency.
- Provides the best quality and features in this price-point where others offering the same quality at double the price.
- Features ground protection on the entire chamber body to ensure any electrical static impulses are removed.
- Can fit through a 33.5-inch doorway.
- Air Conditioning system included to keep you comfortable during your session. Can be cooled down to 18C (64.4F).
- Equipped with an internal pressure gauge to allow the user to observe the pressure.
- Can be operated continuously making it ideal for doctors office.
- Can be operated without the assistance of a 2nd person.
- 8-week delivery timeframe.
- Business financing available. Call for details.
Safety Features and Advanced Design
- Pressure cut off by software – Automatic pressure relief when the pressure increases over 110 kPa in the chamber.
- Mechanical Pressure cut off – A safety valve (certified product) is installed to prevent the internal pressure from increasing over 120 kPA.
- Emergency release switch – Quickly release the pressure from inside to stop the session and depressurize the chamber by operating one-touch valve in case of emergency.
- Automatic emergency power off system – Automatic pressure relief in case of power failure or power off.
- Custom Controls – Automatically controls your session time, pressure, and temperature and depressurizes the chamber upon completion of the session.
- Real Tim Graph – Allows user to observe the current treatment progress.
- The System detects temperature, humidity, and carbon dioxide inside the chamber and displays it on the inside allowing automatic ventilation at all times.
- The Interphone system allows the user to stay in communication even in case of a power failure.
- A wide transparent window allows being seen from inside the chamber and helps address the anxiety concern of some.
- 40L / min ~ 100L / min pressure valve can adjust the flow rate according to the operator’s choice.
- Easy installation and operation.
Specifications of oxygen health systems hyperbaric hard chamber
|Hyperbaric Chamber||Usage :
Operation Pressure :
10~100 kPa (1.1 ~ 2.0 ATA)
86-inch (L) x 31.5 W – interior
220 kg or 485 lbs
|All In One System||Air Volume :
Power Consumption :
|100 L / Min
115 VAC, 50/60 Hz
(W) 450 mm x (D) 642 mm x (H) 1095 mm
(W) 3000 mm / 118-inches (D) 1500 mm / 59-inches
|Oxygen Generator||Oxygen Volume:
|1 ~ 5L / Min
93 +- 3%
115 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Less than 55 db
(W) 380mm x (D) 330mm x (H) 600mm
The chamber body easily passes through doorways 90 cm wide. The handles can also be detached which would allow the unit to pass through an 85 cm doorway.