Our OXYFLOW-Duo sitting/reclining type chamber was created as a double-width size for two people to be able to sit side by side. This chamber has a unique angled chamber design is a great choice for those unable to step into a top entry chamber or simply want the flexibility of going from sitting straight up to laying back in relaxation with our proprietary and flexible balanced chair. Users have an entry from the front of the chamber as it zips down towards the feet with no more than 8 inches to step in and splits open in the middle to allow for an easy entrance. With an 89-inch length, even those taller individuals can have the comfort to stretch their legs in this chamber. This is one of our best portable hyperbaric chambers able to deliver compressed oxygen at 1.3 ATA (32 KPA) . This hyperbaric chamber offers an upgraded 10 LPM oxygen generator producing 18 to 20 PSIG at 95% to 96% oxygen purity for the most effective treatments. This Higher PSI Oxygen generator will ensure there is no backpressure while providing 10 LPM. We provide a dehumidifier at no additional cost to make your sessions more comfortable. Our system has been built with many safety features in mind. For example, the emergency pressure relief button is available to speed the exit of the chamber in emergency situations, and dual pressure relief valves provide redundancy of airflow at the foot of the chamber.
The incredible versatility of our proprietary comfort chair that is included with our OXYFLOW-DUO sitting chamber allows for adjustments from lying flat to upright in fine incremental steps while maintaining balance without tipping over. It also has the same incremental adjustment at the head of the chair and the lower portion. No other chamber in the marketplace offers this feature.
Our hyperbaric chamber system offers a premium feature that our competitors do not offer at competitive pricing.
Our units are made to last 25 years or more with durable triple and Penta welded seams, medical-grade triple-layer TPU material integrated with durable PET polyester sourced from Germany, and a proprietary 3-zipper system to reduce the load on the zipper and ensure a long lifespan. We are a progressive company in the field of hyperbaric’s with unique quality in design that makes our Hyperbaric chamber unit stand above our competition. Our units have multiple certifications as listed below.
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system.
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system.
ISO 13485 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
Be careful when choosing a hyperbaric chamber system. When considering this type of purchase for your health, you want to choose a product from a company that will provide you with the best quality and service in addition to a product that will provide effective treatments for years to come.
Call 1 630-634-7500 to speak to one of our hyperbaric specialists and learn more about our superior hyperbaric chamber systems.
We have two different options for Financing
1) Apply for 6 month financing contact us for details.
2) Apply for Business Financing through our Speedy Approval Finance company at the following address, Our Super low pricing won’t last forever so take advantage of this opportunity today!
HYPERBARIC OXYGEN CHAMBER FEATURES:
- Delivers 95%+ Oxygen under pressure via a facemask or nasal cannula with an FDA-approved Drive Medical Devilbiss 10 LPM generator.
- 89 inches long by 39 inches tall by 51 inches wide providing plenty of room for comfort and to be able to move around. Designed to support 2 individuals.
- Seams are Triple and Penta welded and be assured that no toxic glues are used.
- Four Transparent viewport windows (2 on each side) allow for ambient light and monitoring from multiple viewpoints.
- Can be operated alone, without assistance. i.e. Our system has no straps over the zippers that would limit entry and exit.
- Our unique design prevents carbon dioxide build-up and our 5 stage carbon filter system reduces pollutants down to the micron level.
- Features a proprietary 3-zipper system which includes two zippers with a center flap on the chamber and an outer cover zipper providing a seal with leak protection.
- The unique design of the main pressure relief valve which can be operated both internally and externally allows for depressurization from inside or outside the chamber.
- Includes an emergency pressure relief valve for internal user use on the chamber to speed the depressurization in case of emergency.
- Delivers safe and effective Oxygen sessions at 1.3 ATA (32 KPA 4.3 PSI).
- An internal pressure gauge is equipped so the user can observe the pressure while inside the chamber. The unit has both internal and external pressure gauges.
- The internal steel frame with quick connects allows entry into the unit without the unit collapsing on top of you and holds the shape when the unit is not in use providing a professional look.
- The included dehumidifier can make your experience much more comfortable. This is a premium feature offered at no additional cost.
- Our seams are heat welded – So absolutely no toxic glues are used.
- Our materials are extensively tested and certified non-toxic medical grade and food grade extra strength 44 oz. TPU is embodied with a PET polyester material (Used for years by NASA in space suits) and protected by an extremely durable and resistant outer coating. Phthalate Free!
- Provides Double Deck Windows for additional strength.
- Can be operated continuously and safely while reducing carbon dioxide buildup.
- Includes our versatile lounge chair which provides 180 degrees in adjustments and can be adjusted from lying flat to sitting straight up in many increments. Our Chair is Self-supporting. Videos available upon request.
- Provides the best quality and features in this price range and rivals many units at double the price.
- Includes video setup training, Quick Tips guides for usage, and Customer support for any questions during acquaintance with the unit in addition to ongoing support.
- Negative ION UNIT to enhance treatment. This option allows customers to receive pure oxygen-containing negative ions, further promoting the body’s self-renewal process; enhancing the vitality of immune cells.
- Three-Year Warranty and World Class service and support 7/7.
- Fast Shipping to your door.
- Six months no interest financing available. Apply Now. (We make owning a hyperbaric chamber affordable).
- We sell internationally and can provide our systems to your international voltage and plug type requirements.
- Includes Power outage Alarm system – Alerts customers of unexpected power outages.
- Includes Attendant Buzzer – Alerts attendant for assistance.
- NEW – Optionally our Air Conditioning system can be ordered that would ensure a cool experience when the unit is operated in warmer climate areas or over extended periods of time.
- Optionally add our Hyperbaric Chamber Grounding system to remove any possible static electricity from the chamber and customers inside the chamber. (Click Here).
- We have developed this feature for those customers who are concerned about environments that may be conducive to static buildup and to provide the next level of safety, we are the only manufacturer to offer this feature in a soft-shell Hyperbaric Chamber.
Superior Quality is our primary concern with certifications and long term testing:
Our systems have been tested over many years running continuously for over 43,000 hours at much higher pressure with no faults. In fact, some of our units have been tested at 1.8 ATA without issue. None of our competitors have performed this rigorous testing. Once you feel the thickness and ruggedness of our materials, you will be amazed at the value you have received. The Hyperbaric Chamber reservoir is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week.
Our clients include many doctors, health practitioners, and SPA’s who run our systems continuously and daily, and these clients typically affiliate with us, recommending our chambers to their clients. Our chambers are also used by many professional athletes.
Note that our optional air-conditioning chamber is different from the standard chamber. The chamber itself has additional ports to be able to accommodate the air-conditioning system.
|OXYGEN HEALTH SYSTEMS OXYFLOW-DUO SITTING TYPE HYPERBARIC OXYGEN CHAMBER SPECIFICATIONS|
|Chamber||55 lbs||N/A||Length: 89 Inches
Height: Max 39 inches
Width: 51 Inches
★ 1.3 ATA | 4.3 PSI | 32 KPA ★ High strength double-sided 44 oz medical grade TPU/ polyester material. ★ Certified Non-Toxic/Eco-Friendly ★ PORTABLE/FOLDABLE ★ SAFE/TWO-PERSON OPERATION ★ Warranty 3 Years
|Fully Adjustable Lounge Chair||30 x 2 = 60 lbs||N/A||Chair when 90° fold
29″ L x 19.70″ W x 28″ HChair spread length
|FULLY ADJUSTABLE LOUNGE CHAIR FEATURE
★ Each lounge chair can be adjusted from lying flat to 90 degrees straight up in fine increments. ★ Self Supporting Chair can support up to 150KG or 330 lbs without rear support. ★ That above 150KG may require a wedge pillow behind the chair for additional support (Video Link)
(See Spec Sheet)
|42 lbs||640 Watt||13″ L x 12″ W x 24.5″ H|
|OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR FEATURE
★ FDA Approved ★ PSA molecular sieve high technology. ★ Non-Toxic and ECO-Friendly. ★ 18 to 20 PSIG @ 95% Purity. ★ Continuous flow oxygen production, no oxygen tank required. ★ 630 Watt (10 Amps) Heavy-duty motor.
|Compressor||52 lbs||620 Watt||15″ L x 9.5″ W x 10.2″ H|
★ Oil-free ★ Non-toxic/ECO-Friendly ★ Quiets ★ Super adsorption activated filters ★ Double inlet and outlet filters.
|Dehumidifier||11 lbs||300 Watt||9″ L x 5″ W x 11″ H|
★ Reduces humidity level to keep you comfortable.
|Total system Watts||1560 Watt|
|All Equipment Voltage||110v-120v ( 220V available upon request)|
|Certificates||CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485|
|AC Unit||67 lbs||550 Watt||13″W x 16″L x 22″H|
★ Temp. Range（℃）: -5~30 (Water)
|Grounding Wire||0.023 lbs|
Optional Addons: A secondary Oxygen Compressor can be added as an additional option.
RELIABLE PATENTED ZIPPER SYSTEM
We use the industry’s first “highly sealed triple reinforced fasteners.” Sealed with silicone and 2 layer zipper to completely sealed and prevent leakage for years to come.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PRESSURE GAUGE
Internal and External high-precision pressure gauges, allowing you to control pressure changes at any time.
Allows for accurate observation of pressure inside and outside the chamber.
Emergency Pressure Relief Valve
THE SYSTEM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
|Chamber Capsule Double Sized 51 inches wide x 88 inches long x 39 inches tall|
|Oil-Free Air Compressor|
|Direct Medical Devilbiss Oxygen Concentrator 10 liter/min and 20 PSI. FDA Approved|
|Negative Ion Generator System|
|Two Fully Adjustable Lounge Chairs|
|A muffler designed to reduce noise in the chamber|
|2 Oxygen Masks, 2 Headsets, and 2 Nasal Cannulas included to breathe oxygen directly.|
|Finger Pulse Oximeter to measure blood oxygen saturation|
|Negative Ion Generator Add-on unit|
|3 Year Warranty|
KEY FEATURES OF OXYGEN HEALTH SYSTEMS CHAMBERS
Portable, Simple to Install, Easy to Use
Durable Internal Frame for Greater Chamber Structure Support
Environment-Friendly Materials, NON-Glue, NON-Toxic
Memory Foam Mattress Made for Greater Comfort
Quality Dual Zipper System (YKK) for Durability and Strength
Internal/External Dual Pressure Display Allowing Pressure Reading Anytime from Inside and Outside
Five Carbon Filters Designed to Remove Fine Contaminants and Provide Clean Air
Internally/Externally Operable Pressure Release Valve for Self-Sustaining Operation
Quiet High-Volume Air Compressor Designed to Expel CO2
Dual-Action Air Conditioner for Internal Cooling/Removal of Humidity
Included Ionization Technology to Elevate Negative Ions Inside Chamber
Multiple Spare Ports For Future Expansion
Redundant Pressure Regulating Valves for Added Safety
Super High Pressure 20 PSI, 10 LPM Oxygen Concentrator with 95% Purity
Operational Videos and Training
Higher pressure models available. Higher pressure translates to greater compression of oxygen molecules
Available Models with Advanced Door Design for Easy Entry/Exit for Mobility-Challenged Users
O2 Concentrator at NO Extra Charge
Default Dehudifier at NO Extra Charge Included with Chamber Without A/C
Midwest-Based US Company with all US-Based Customer/Technical Support
*25% restocking fees apply to all hyperbaric products. Return must take place within 15 days of receipt of products. Shipping charges are non-refundable and non-negotiable. Additionally, a $250 warehouse handling/logistic fee would apply.
Q & A Safety Question:
Do I need to install firewalls for using this system?
Although, it’s always great to take precautions. Our system runs the interior of the chamber at 40% and the exterior of the chamber will have a net oxygen percentage of a bit lower than when they started their session. So in your room, the oxygen that is converted from the room mixed air into 95% oxygen that will enter the chamber resulting in 40% Oxygen inside the chamber that will evacuate and redistribute into the room resulting in the same percentage of oxygen or lower than the room originally started with. i.e the net oxygen percentage in the room itself is never increased.
So, the difference between our system and hospital grade chambers is that they use compressed oxygen tanks that are very dangerous, and the net oxygen evacuated from the chamber would raise the room oxygen percentage if the output of the chamber were to vent inside the room.
How do oxygen molecules get 400% deeper into your tissues as they do with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
They actually shrink under this pressure and can squeeze through constricted blood vessels, inflamed tissue, cross the blood-brain barrier, enter lymph nodes, cerebrospinal fluid, and musculoskeletal system. Essentially, oxygen is delivered into all of our tissues, including areas where circulation is diminished, which is an extremely important component of healing as oxygen is essential for the function and maintenance of every cell in our body, regardless of whether it’s an organ, muscle or bone.
This is analogous to what you see in a can of soda as the CO2 particles are under pressure, and therefore decrease their sizes enough that they dissolve into the liquid. When you pop the can open, the pressure is released, the CO2 particles increase in size and you see the fizz. This is exactly what happens to your oxygen molecules as they decrease in size under pressure and dissolve into the blood plasma. This exponentially increases oxygen delivery through the body and makes it possible for oxygen to enter inflamed tissue or tissue that is starving for oxygen (hypoxic) to support optimal cellular activity.